Your vibe attracts
Colour Clients + Instagram Marketing
This is a unique ‘Look and Learn’ day with 2 incredible educators, that are renowned for sharing practical advice you can implement immediately to scale your business and grow your dream clientele.
Learn ’real-life’ methods to boost creativity and revenue whilst behind the salon chair, plus how to attract your dream clients using social media.
Kristina will share her expertise in Colour Theory during demonstrations and faux shoots suitable for promoting your colour services on Instagram, along with Nicole styling hair whilst discussing tips on how to shoot the steps and the finished look.
We will present 1 predone colour model to teach students how to create a faux shoot with colour accessories, toner applicaiton and colourful treatments to share how to promote every single aspect of your service menu to clients on social media.
Nicole Healy will be on the styling tools creating insta-worthy hair and sharing loads of tips to capture images and videos for social media.
Kristina will also demonstrate a colour application from consultation to end result, with Nicole sharing how to record every step of the client journey to create reels, videos, stories, animated and static posts from the content.
Plus, loads of information will be shared in an open environment focused on teaching salon professionals how to monetise their socials and have the confidence to build their personal branding.
Colour and Styling Demonstrations. Hands-on workshop for social media sessions. No need to organise a model or bring a mannequin. The facilitators will be demonstrating on models and sharing tripod setups in a fun learning environment.
Explore all the features of Instagram and how to use these (without overwhelm) to post consistently with strategic branding and messaging across all your social media platforms. Learn how to adapt to changes when each platform is revealing a new feature by having loads of content stored in your phone that can be repurposed for any format, including matching your content to trending reels.
Video is King on Instagram!
We will teach you how to be more confident on camera and how to create video content that is authentic to your personality and salon brand. You’ll also learn how to create quick and easy reels that you don’t need to show your face or dance or lip sync, because Nicole will share her favourite editing apps with you to repurpose photos from your camera reel.
Kristina will share how she literally transformed her salon business and clientele by changing her Instagram bio and posting strategy. You will learn her exact processes whilst watching creative colour demonstrations designed to create scroll-stopping photos for social media.
One of the biggest challenges hairdressers are facing is replying to multiple messaging platforms from different clients requesting bookings. It’s time-consuming! In this workshop, we will teach you how to automate replies to all your client enquiries with automated reply templates suitable for Instagram, text, Facebook, Dms, Whatsapp and email.
We want to encourage you to niche down and promote only the type of techniques you love to do with social media to promote yourself and why it’s important to niche down to scale your business. Discover how your Vibe attracts your Tribe & how to strategically brand yourself and your business to attract dream clients.
You will finish this workshop informed and ready to return to the salon with social media technical know-how and insight into the exciting world of niching down in your colour services.
Techniques you will learn
- Nicole Healy’s top Instagram techniques proven to help hairdressers scale their biz
- How to shoot and style your colours for insta-worthy hair that will have clients sliding into your DMs requesting a booking with you
- 1x Express Blonde Technique
- 1x Hair Painting for Reds and Coppers Technique
- Back Bar and Basin Photography tips to help you promote your treatments to easily scale your revenue with the highest potential profit zone in your salon biz
- Instagram features best suited for promoting your services
- How to set up Instagram shopping for your retail and affiliate links
- How to set up Google forms for collecting data (eg: booking requests, pre-consult form) with photos attached to save you a load of time by eliminating numerous messages to get the information needed to book an appointment for the correct colour service needed
- Strategies for creating a strong online presence for your ideal client attraction
- Photography for social media
- Videography for social media
- Instagram Reel creation with professional tips on how to promote every aspect of your service, including product shots, colour mixing, action videos, toner applications, treatments processing, tools setup, and anything else you’re keen to promote on socials
- Social proofing strategies for your salon biz to avoid relying purely on Instagram for all client engagement and enquiries
- How to build a dynamic community on social media that are highly engaged with you to keep learning and feeling inspired by your posts
- Learn how to combine educational and inspirational Instagram posts that are shareable and saveable by potential clients and reposted by your favourite brands for exposure
- Methods to get your clients off Instagram and engaging in your world (this could be tips on blog creation or lead magnets if the students would like to dive a little deeper on this)
- Canva design tips and strategies to personalise your graphic posts
- What is the best equipment and tripod for shooting in the salon
- How to create a dynamic Instagram bio to use as your business card
- Hashtags to help clients find you
- How to set up Booking buttons on your website and social media that link directly to your email or online booking system
- Plus how to support your social media posts and promotions with salon software that’s designed to support your bookings and make your life easier
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR
This program is a must-see for all levels of hairdressers. Emerging hairdressers, apprentices, All-rounders, Colour Loving Hairdressers, Colourists, Stylists, Freelancers, Suite Owners, Booth Renters, Home Salon Owners, Commission Salon Owners and anybody on your team looking to better understand how to create a niche clientele and attract them using your socials.
Special offers + Goody bag
Every attendee will receive an incredible goody bag with hair colour accessories, hair styling products, foils, and a ring light suitable for your phone or laptop, valued at over $230!
You will also receive a digital Instagram content planner from Nicole (priceless!!) to help you know what you should be posting and how often. It’s easy to replicate with your own brand messaging.
Kristina will share her exact DM and email reply that’s proven to convert enquiries into dream clients. You can steal the exact messaging to use as your own to help you in your biz.
Plus, we have created a workbook filled with copy and paste templates for this program to help you maximise your learning, including email templates, DM templates, client enquiry reply templates that are fast and easy to implement in your biz.
But wait, that’s not all…
We will also be gifting some bonus prizes during the day for the most creative social media posts shared during our workshop time together.
Price and payment options
Investment $550 Purchase tickets on the website using secure Stripe ticketing for this Full day Look + Learn Workshop with Nicole Healy and Kristina Russell.
There are 2 payment options. You can choose to pay in full or select Afterpay to buy now & pay in 4 easy instalments.
Only 20 tickets are available for each venue to ensure all attendees are giving personalised coaching by the facilitators, so make sure you invest now in a ticket to avoid disappointment. These are the only 2 dates available for 2022 & this program will not be repeated until late 2023. Now is a great time to invest in your education and professional development to help scale your dream salon biz.
Locations and other details
- Light lunch provided
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Equipment list: Students will need to work on their own devices for Instagram posting, photographing, and filming. We encourage students to bring their own phone, laptop, or iPad and charging cords. There is no need to bring hair equipment.
- Dates are subject to change given subject unforeseen circumstances
- Please note that there is a very limited capacity for these workshops, with the maximum tickets capped at 20 people for each event. Be sure to secure your spot early to avoid disappointment when the event sells out.
Location & Dates
MELBOURNE – Monday 14th November
One Maples Lane, Prahran VIC 3181, Australia
SYDNEY – Sunday 20th November
Salon Lane, Ground Floor 63, 73 Ann St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Limited street parking is available nearby. This location is a short walk from Central train station and close by to bus routes that travel up Albion Street or down Oxford Street.
"Her education is incredible"
“Kristina is an amazingly creative and talented colourist whose work is world class. Her education is incredible – many of our team have taken her informative, fun and vibrant classes and walked away inspired with skills they can take back to the salon.”
LORNA EVANS – Salon owner, Zumay Hair & Director of Lorna Evans Education
"Authentic, inspiring, gifted"
"dazzles and delights "
"gets you excited and inspired"
“Kristina Russell has a unique method of teaching that gets you excited and inspired about hair! Her perspective on Creative Colour is refreshing, and her approach to achieving different looks gets you thinking outside the box about hair!”
SANDRA- Salon Manager + Team Leader / SG Hair Sydney
"THE BEST TEACHER"
"OPENING MY WORLD"
“I have to say a big thank you to Kristina Russell for opening my world through her education techniques and bespoke ways”
BRETT MATTERN – Salon Owner + Colour Director Bespoke Hair Hobart
“Kristina Russell is the most inspirational Haircolourist I have worked with in my 35+ years in the hairdressing industry…She is not only a great colourist but a true artist”
PETER TAYLOR – Medavita National Education Director
“I highly recommend Kristina as a Colourist and Mentor. Shadowing Kristina will help anyone grow dramatically and excel in their technical skill and understanding of colour”
ROZLYN THOMAS – Owner/Creative Director BellaMia Hair