In-Salon Team Training
TAILORED FOR YOUR SALON TEAMS NEEDS
Learn methods specific to your salon team goals, within this curated private training in your salon. ‘Hands-on’ programs offer students the ultimate experience for learner-focussed education, with the ability to anchor in new learnings whilst painting and being coached by Kristina. These programs are the ultimate choice for developing a deeper understanding on colour theory for hairdressers, and painting for success every time with incredible results. Motivational demonstrations are an incredible way to bring teams together for guided colour exploration and professional development.
This package is for salon teams seeking motivation, inspiration and technical training in any of Kristina's niche areas of expertise. Best suited for groups of 8-12. Suitable for all levels of hairdressing. Hair colour is discussed in an open universal language. Hands-on and demonstrations will be using your salon stock to encourage dynamic learner-focussed learning using the brands you already know and love.
- Hands-on practical session or Demonstration or both
- This is a program for a salon team
- 6 hours of education in your space using the brand you already love
- 30 minute phone or zoom consultation to curate techniques for your team
- Visual Slide presentation for Colour Theory + Technique placement
- Workbooks or Head sheet diagrams depending on curated topics being taught
- Curated education offers flexible options – design your own class to suit your teams needs and goals, or choose a private session of an existing class offered on my website.
- Date will be offered and confirmed after payment received
Payment plans can be manually set up. Please use this form to request your payment plan.
An exceptionally talented and true artist, Kristina Russell has been at the pinnacle of hairdressing more for two decades. She’s worked in some of Sydney’s top salons prior to joining Edwards & Co. – a warehouse studio housing Sydney’s most innovative freelance hairdressers.